Chicago law firm Shuman Legal (formerly Marc J. Shuman & Associates, Ltd.) opened the doors of its Chicago law offices in 1996 and has successfully represented more than 20,000 injured victims.
We encourage you to allow our experienced personal injury lawyers to explain your legal options and legal remedies when you or a loved one has been injured. Most importantly, at Shuman Legal, we understand that a favorable outcome is of the utmost importance to our personal injury clients.
First of all, our top priority is to use our 77 combined years of experience to aggressively fight for physical and financial recovery from a serious injury or wrongful death. Consequently, we aim to protect accident victims’ legal rights and also those of your family.
We believe that the way we treat our clients is as important as our courtroom skills. Therefore, through clear communication with our law offices, we keep our clients well aware of developments in their personal injury cases. Furthermore, we discuss where negotiations are headed, how litigation is taking shape, and what options lie ahead.
At Shuman Legal’s Chicago Law Firm you can expect…
- We promptly return phone calls.
- Likewise, our clients are updated frequently on their individual cases.
- We also send our clients copies of all related correspondence.
- Our lawyers offer an honest assessment of injuries and also legal issues.
- We clearly explain clients’ legal options and the consequences of decisions.
- Our lawyers will also assist with insurance companies and individual adjusters.
- We promote client satisfaction and peace of mind because we help victims and victims’ families get back on their feet physically, emotionally, and financially.
- Our Chicago law offices get outstanding results for our clients.
- We are an aggressive and experienced personal injury law firm advocating for our clients’ rights in all areas of personal injury.
Our Chicago law firm serves the state of Illinois. This includes the city of Chicago, the greater Chicago region, as well as numerous other cities and towns, including Joliet, Schaumburg, Orland Park, Maywood, Kankakee, Peotone, Marseilles, Peoria, Decatur, Effingham, Danville, Moline, Galena, Cicero and more.
Furthermore, local residents with personal injury cases will find a tireless advocate in the law offices of Marc J. Shuman & Associates. So, whether you’ve suffered a bicycle accident in Chicago or a spinal cord injury in Maywood, we can certainly help you get recompense.
As a result, this will allow you to better cope with the mountain of medical bills as well as the years of pain and suffering.